ptv sports official Live Cricket Score..ALL cricket new here

Thursday, October 26, 2017

The father shot himself on Facebook Live on the daughter's engagement

LAHORE (PTV) -
 In his final message of Ian Oman, I had to say that my daughter's daughter-in-law has fixed her marriage without thinking, even though I'm still alive.The father committed suicide on Facebook to engage in batting. Li, according to details, a 54-year-old Turkish citizen, Ian Oman, said that his daughter was not allowed to apologize.According to the details, according to the details, I had to say in Oyaan's last message that my daughter-in-law father decided to get married without thinking, although I am still alive. The father committed suicide on Facebook to engage in batting,
According to details, a 54-year-old Turkish citizen, Ian Oman, said that his daughter was not allowed to apologize and he was notified. I had to say more about my daughter's stepped father without thinking her marriage, though I'm still alive.Not even reported. I had to say more about my daughter's stepped father without thinking her marriage, though I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment